Attention Coachella Valley residents: Got Tires? Recycle Them For Free!
After a break for the hot summer months, the Coachella Valley Association of Governments (CVAG) tire recycling program is back. We have three (3) collection events left in 2016, so take advantage of these opportunities to keep your community clean, for FREE.
- WHAT: Rancho Mirage Tire Recycling Collection Event
- WHEN: Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 8am–12pm
- WHERE: Rancho Mirage Maintenance Yard, 72201 Manufacturing Rd, Thousand Palms 92276
- EVENT FLYER: got_tires_ad_rancho-mirage / got_tires_ad_rancho-mirage_spanish
- WHAT: Coachella Tire Recycling Collection Event
- WHEN: Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 8am–12pm
- WHERE: Bagdouma Park, 51-251 Douma St, Coachella 92236
- EVENT FLYER: got_tires_ad_coachella / got_tires_ad_coachella_spanish
- WHAT: Mecca Tire Recycling Collection Event
- WHEN: Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 8am–12pm
- WHERE: Boys & Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley, 91391 66th Ave, Mecca 92254
- EVENT FLYER: got_tires_ad_mecca / got_tires_ad_mecca_spanish
All events are FREE and open to all Coachella Valley residents.
What CAN I Bring?
- scrap tires from passenger cars, light trucks, neighborhood electric vehicles (NEV) and golf carts
- ALL TIRES MUST BE OFF RIMS
What CAN’T I Bring?
- tractor tire and construction equipment tires
- tires from businesses or non-profit organizations
How MUCH Can I Bring?
- up to 9 tires per trip
- you can make multiple trips per day, as capacity allows
- you can attend more than one collection event
For More Information, Call:
The Coachella Valley Association of Governments (760) 346-1127, or
KJServices Environmental Consulting (562) 944-4766